Independent Sales Representatives
GoldenHome Cabinetry is a nationwide importer and distributor of modern frameless cabinets. We have about 20 years cabinet manufacture experiences and is one of the major frameless cabinet manufacturers in Asia. Now we expanded our market to North America with over 10 styles stocked in our distribution centers in the States and over 30 styles for special orders. Our many years of industry experience and consistent growth in the cabinet industry have positioned our company as one main game player in the industry.
We are seeking experienced independent commissioned territory sales representatives to grow business through value-added relationships with customers in the states of WA, OR, CO, TX and LA. This position involves calling on cabinet wholesalers, developers, builders, project managers, property owners, designers, general contractors, etc.
Our goal is to be the company of choice in the frameless cabinet industry for modern kitchen remolding and multi-family projects. To accomplish this we want to ensure you are successful in a long-term career with GoldenHome.
- Experience 2-3 years in outside sales (Cabinet industry preferred). With ability to work during the KBIS Shows, Builders Shows, ect.
- A self-motivated individual who works well independently and possesses an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent time management, planning, and organizational skills.
- Commission minded individual who wants to determine how much they are worth and earn it through our rewarding commission structure (#1099 contractor).
- A passion for selling & positive attitude and personality.
- Understanding of wholesale environment and merchandising.
- Good communication skills with relationship building.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, open new accounts, maintain/build on existing accounts.
- Ability to handle small business owners and regional fleet managers of large fleets.
- Effectively perform needs assessments, develop sales proposals, and presentations.
- Comfortable working with cross-functional teams (inside sales, warranty, production, distribution) to ensure customer success.
Strong focus on prospecting and business growth.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com